Club Bingo had a great neon sign, and from 1947 to 1952, it stood at the corner of what is now Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd.
Club Bingo opened in 1947 before many of the major hotels and casinos had opened on the strip, when Fremont Street was the main attraction and casino center. Club Bingo opened on July 24, 1947 with 240 rooms on the Los Angeles Highway across from the El Rancho Vegas. In addition to other casino games, it featured a 300 seat bingo parlor. In 1952, Club Bingo was remodeled and became the Sahara.
$100 (Cat-728) TCR-N0798 Mold: Diamond YR: 1947 Cond: SU
Color: Cream Insert: None Inlay: HS Gold 1st Issue R-8
(989.501) This is the Splatter Chip from the LA Highway Club Bingo
n/d (Cat-423) TCR-N6686 Mold: SCrown YR: 1964 Cond: A
Color: Blue Insert: None Inlay: HS-Gold 2nd Issue R-6
(870.52) Non Denomination Chip
$5 (Cat-294) TCR-N3715 Mold: H&C(CJ) YR: 1964 Cond: N
Color: Red Insert: 3 Gray Inlay: R-White 1st Issue R-6
(870.061) This chip is almost perfect!